Vetiver TT EES Ltd has collaborated closely various organizations in the private and public sectors. These relationships extend to communities through the Vetiver Education and Empowerment Project (VEEP) model, affording them the opportunity to not only learn how to use the vetiver system in their communities but also the extended uses of the roots and leaves to make various handicrafts.
Key partners for past and current projects have included:
- The United Nations Developmental Programme (UNDP)
- Global Environment Fund Small Grants Program (GEF SGP)
- The Paramin Development Committee (PDC)
- Solid Waste Management Company Ltd (SWMCOL)
- National Quarries Company Limited (NQCL)
- Environmental Management Authority
- Sangre Grande Regional Corporation (SGRC)
- RJB Building and Civil Engineering Contractors Ltd
- The Coastal Protection Unit (CPU)
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
For our latest offers and information on current projects.